Frequently Asked Questions
Can you send me a colored case for a product I already own?
- Our painted products are fully disassembled and go through a complicated painting process. It is not a case.
- Our custom skins are available for certain products. They are custom made and sent to our customers to be applied by them.
What is a Craft custom device? How does it differ from a case?
A customized device is any electronic device, the design of which has been enhanced by Craft. The devices we work with include smartphones (iPhone, Samsung, OnePlus), headphones (Apple AirPods), all types of laptops and Gaming Controllers
A customization by Craft differs from a case in that it is a totally redesigned device, complete with a new back panel, and essentially does not require a case. All the functionality of the original phone is kept intact, but the aesthetic impact is enhanced overall.
Customizing a device involves multiple development stages, which is made possible by our experienced designers, engineers, technicians, and jewelers, who all work to bring you the best possible materials and craftsmanship. The materials used are high-class like alligator leather, carbon fiber, relict wood, sapphire glass, high quality paint and gloss.
When will my order be processed?
- Orders are usually processed in 24 hours with the exception of National holidays.
- In case of complications with the order, or more information needed from you to get you the perfect Crafted product, our sales department will contact you.
Can I change my order once it has been placed?
- You have a 24 hour time frame to change color options on purchased products by contacting us at email@example.com
- If you choose to change colors on purchased products after 24 hours you will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
Can I send in my old custom painted Craft product and have it repainted?
- Sure you can, however the courier charges and duties will have to be borne by you.
- There will also be an additional charge for customization.
Does Craft ship products internationally?
- Yes, we ship products internationally, but on a limited basis.
- Most products listed on our website are eligible for international shipping.
- Some products don't have international shipping available because of regional factors and other limitations.
Can I ship to an alternate shipping address?
- You may ship product to an alternate address, but the address must be on file with the bank that issued your credit card. This way we can verify it.
- Many card issuing banks allow an alternate shipping address on file or added to a "Notes" or "Comments" section.
- If the bank that issued your card does not allow you to add an alternate shipping address on file, this option is not available to you.
Do I have to pay duties and taxes?
- Yes, all international orders are subject to the duties and taxes of their country.
- Duties and taxes are calculated and charged when the product enters your country and are not included in any pricing from Craft.
What shipping services does Craft use?
- We generally use Aramex or FedEx shipping for all domestic and international orders.
The company depends largely on the destination country.
Will my package require a signature upon delivery?
- As per policies of the shipping companies.
What are the recommended shipping and packing options when returning a product for repairs?
- Craft recommends FedEx for your shipping, but we will accept packages from any shipping service.
- If possible please re-box your RMA product in its original packaging and make sure it is tightly packed in its shipping box.
- Craft is not responsible for any damages caused by the shipping process so take care to properly and securely pack your product.
How is my product shipped back to me after repairs?
- We use the same process. FedEx or Aramex will deliver the unit at your doorstep.
Will I need to set up an account to shop on the website?
You do not need to make an account to purchase our premium products. Just indicate your purchase selections and proceed to checkout. As for frequent clients, setting up an account is encouraged to make the shopping experience more convenient.
How can I check my order status?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or as a registered user you can check real time order status on the website.
When tracking shipment, do take note that aside from the shipment period, which generally takes about 5 to 7 business days, time under the Customs process should also be taken into account.
What happens in case I want to make some changes in my order?
Our customer support is available should you need to request for any changes in your order. Contact us at email@example.com within 24 hours, indicating your order number. You may also mention which specifics need to be adjusted, including design type, color, or material.
What happens when the order status indicates “Unfulfilled”?
The “Unfulfilled” status simply means that your order is received but is still undergoing the dispatch process. Once your order is set for shipping, your order status will be changed to “Fulfilled.”
What is your cancellation policy?
In case you change your mind about your order, please inform customer support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of placing the order
Is it possible for an order to be automatically canceled?
Our automatic purchase screening system may detect suspicious or fraudulent purchases and automatically halt the purchase.
Also in case of issues with your order; it may be kept on hold till our sales team contacts you for further clarification.
Is it possible to create a new device or leather case having chosen only materials, colors, and elements that I like?
We are happy to help you create a digital accessory tailored to your specific request. If you haven’t found the right style for you, do let us know by emailing us at email@example.com
Do you accept corporate orders?
Yes, we do. Do contact us should you want to discuss design concepts and costings for your corporate requirements. Please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I pay for my order?
Proceed to checkout and select your preferred payment method, Credit Card or PayPal.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept major debit cards and credit cards (American Express, Mastercard, Discover and Visa). For orders of mobile phones and bulk orders, we also accept bank transfers. For details, please contact our customer support at at email@example.com.
Do you charge VAT?
CRAFT is based in UAE and operates under the trade laws of UAE. Hence, our VAT rate is 5%, which is included within the price of our items.
Will I have to pay international taxes and duties?
Customs duties and taxes are not included and would have to be paid separately by the customer. International customers are liable to pay inbound duties and taxes in accordance with the customs laws and regulations of the customer’s country.
Duties and taxes do not apply for orders shipped within UAE.
For further details of charges, please contact your local Customs office directly.
What should I do if the payment does not go through?
If payment is not completed at checkout, try to use another payment method. Besides credit cards by American Express, Mastercard, Discover, and Visa, we accept bank transfers.
If there are still issues with payment processing, please contact us at at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your order, and we will help you complete your purchase.
Should I pay for delivery?
Delivery is complimentary by Craft.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we offer worldwide shipping.
How can I check if my order was already shipped to me?
When the order is ready to be shipped you will receive a confirmation email that contains a tracking number. Use it to check the status on the courier website. In some instances, the tracking information may only be available 1–2 business days after the order is shipped.
Where can I pick up the delivered package?
Every client’s orders will be shipped straight to the indicated residence. You may arrange for special instructions with the courier service in case of a need to change the delivery location or make any special arrangements.
What is your exchange policy?
Exchanges are only applicable if the item is found to be defective, damaged, or different from the client’s specified order. Only pieces that are new, unused, and contained in their original packaging may be exchanged. In such circumstances, please inform us via email at email@example.com in order to generate a Return Product Authorization [RPA] number.